Management of the whole sheet metal manufacturing process
As a "plus", Machiper manages the whole sheet metal manufacturing process for its Customers.
Including product finalization for distribution:
- purchase of additional parts and components from eastern or western markets or management of stocks on account of manufacture;
- assembly through tightening stations, manual assembly, machining and insertion with optimized flow charts for reduction of costs;
- automated painting system;
- testing of final product, final quality check and delivery.
The very latest paint shop offers several pluses thanks to its distinctive features.
Purpose-built to satisfy the demands of flexibility and productivity for small, medium and large production runs, it is adjacent to Machiper's headquarter and is provided with a sequential continuous-cycle facility benefiting from a chain of production drying ovens and a control system with electronic monitoring, it also allows various types of paint: powder, liquid and special.
- Structure and partnerships
- Creating satisfaction
- internationalization of production
- Sectorization of supply
- Differentiation from competitors by S-Plus excellence programme
Management of the manufacturing process can be completely outsourced with Machiper. From stock selection to delivery of final products ready for sale, Machiper becomes your production